Monday, September 22, 2008

A few more pics from Black Canyon!! I don't think a sweeter baby exsists!! Or better big sisters! BTW Grandpa Shaw the road into Black Canyon would be a killer bike ride!!




3 comments:

derrickandlisadye said...

What a cutie!! He looks like such a sweet smiley little guy!!

Heather said...

What a beautiful place to live!! We are excited to see you guys soon. Hailey is talking all about it. Glad you are doing well.

Jenn and Tyler said...

I can't believe how beautiful it is there. I bet you love it. Griffin looks so handsome and very content. How nice for you and how great that the girls are such great help. You could have another one with out a problem! The race is on. JK
With that kind of scenery you should get into biking. Tyler just bought me a bike and trailer... so much fun!