Those are great pictures. You sure don't need to pay a professional looks like there is one in the family and it's probably mom. Get a tripod so you can come around and get in the pictures too. Beautiful children and great poses. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Ruby and Bert
Life is an AMAZING ride and I am enjoying the roller coaster along with everyone else!! A little over a year ago the ride got even more exciting. I have learned some perception-changing lessons and I want to make sure I am keeping track of all the hill climbs and the loopdedoos that this incredible journey provides!!
2 comments:
Great pictures, especially with the beautiful fall colors. Although, we need mom in those pictures!! Give everyone a hug from us.
Tom and Mary
Those are great pictures. You sure don't need to pay a professional looks like there is one in the family and it's probably mom. Get a tripod so you can come around and get in the pictures too. Beautiful children and great poses. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Ruby and Bert
Post a Comment