Monday, August 25, 2008

Buddies







On Saturday Ry had to run to the office and work on some stuff in the garage. He took Griffin with him(to get some much needed male-bonding time). He had fallen asleep in his carseat and was out in the garage helping Ry fix the girls 4-wheeler. Daddy wanted to take him for a ride on the new 4-wheeler he picked up a couple of weeks ago. Griffin kept trying to reach for the handlebars and anything else he could get his hands on!! Ry took him for a nice ride around our house and the empty lot next door. I think he is a natural!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute. Griffin looks so much like Ella did in some of those pictures! Boys really do bring all kinds of fun to your life! Glad the first day of school went well. No surprise with your little social butterflies!

derrickandlisadye said...

Mindy, I am so glad you started a blog. It is so fun to see your smileboxes- thanx for sending them. Your little Griffin is so dang cute!!! I'm sure Ryan loves male-bonding time!! The girls are so big, I am glad they are adjusting there with school and everything. Dance will be so fun!! Tell the fam hi!!

The Dahlstroms said...

Mindy, Griffin is such a cutie!! Seriously, I can't wait for Christmas to be able to see the little bud bud. Ryan looks like he is in seventh heaven to have his little boy!

Jenn and Tyler said...

Boys are so much fun! Is it very different than girls? I hear both, must mostly a big yes. Ryan looks like he's having the time of his life! Griffin really looks like Ella doesn't he? I can see both, but some of those pics remind me a lot of some of Ella at that age. Your garage rocks! (So does the 4wheeler, how will be to finaly have toys?!)