So I have finally done it!! Here is our blog. I hope that I will have time to keep up with it! With the girls in school and our house starting to come together I figure I can spend a little time on something fun like this.
The girls are at their first day of school and I can't believe they are in 4th and 1st grade!! Moving has been hard on them but not as hard as it could have been. Thanks to the McBees'. They have been such great friends to us!! I think making friends quickly has really helped the girls adjust easily. Having a little brother has helped with growing up too.
Izzy is such a big help with Griffin!! She is great at calming him down or making him laugh. She is also great at cleaning up and organizing. Ella is also a big help and loves to entertain Griifin or just hang out and hold his hand. She is so "chill." Nothing seems to get under her skin. Definately a quality I need to work on!
Tomorrow I am going to sign the girls up for dance and they will start classes in September. It sounds like Griffin is awake & hungry, again!! Until next time...

1 comment:
Mindy, the slide show is awesome! What a fun memory of the first day at a new school! I miss you!!!!!
Post a Comment