So exciting to see your blog! You did such a great job with it, it's darling! The girls looked great for school and I can't believe how quickly Griffin is growing up. He is a handsom little guy.
Izzy and Ella, Looks like you both had a great first day at school. I am going to keep up on your family and tell Isaak to watch when he can. He moved back to South Dakota with his mom. When he left I packed the pictures you both drew for him so he would have them. Be good and study hard. Ruby and Bert (Mary's sister)
Life is an AMAZING ride and I am enjoying the roller coaster along with everyone else!! A little over a year ago the ride got even more exciting. I have learned some perception-changing lessons and I want to make sure I am keeping track of all the hill climbs and the loopdedoos that this incredible journey provides!!
2 comments:
So exciting to see your blog! You did such a great job with it, it's darling! The girls looked great for school and I can't believe how quickly Griffin is growing up. He is a handsom little guy.
Izzy and Ella,
Looks like you both had a great first day at school. I am going to keep up on your family and tell Isaak to watch when he can. He moved back to South Dakota with his mom. When he left I packed the pictures you both drew for him so he would have them.
Be good and study hard.
Ruby and Bert (Mary's sister)
Post a Comment